Friday 16 March 2012

Mountaintop Star

Purely contemplative, saying this with no negative feelings whatsoever...

God, I don't care what new movies are coming out.
I don't care who's secretly hooking up with who.
I don't care who has however many followers on Twitter, or the stupid sh** they're twittering about.
I don't care who flipped a finger at the BRITS.
I don't care who is smoking while pregnant - it's not my life they're f***ing up.
I don't care about boyband rivalries.
I don't care whose holding a street dance show.
I don't care that I don't care.
I don't care I don't care I don't care.

I want to live on the top of a mountain in complete purity, clarity an solitude, just like the yogis and monks of old did. I do not want to be bombarded with all this unbelievably trivial rubbish. Thus, I am about to listen to some incredibly calming music and draw something pretty in my trusty doodle book, Dragonera. Ciao. :)
 

Yours, Star.
xxx
__________
______________________________