Sunday 7 April 2013

Disillusionment



I know I will get it done. One day.

I know that everything I am striving for is waiting for me.

I know that, come tomorrow, I will as be happy as a... thing that is perpetually happy.

But this feeling, right here, right now, feels like death. It is heavy and dark and oppressive. All of my goals and dreams still waiting to be realised sit weightily on my shoulders. I feel bloated. I feel slow, cumbersome, tiresome  weary.

I have so much to say, and to show. There are people, stories, morals, philosophies, magical places and the most incredible creatures. They run riot. There is not enough space inside my head to contain them all. I have so much inside of me that is waiting to be loosed. I want to set it free like opening a fistful of confetti to the wind. I want it to trail behind me like ribbons and make me smile every time I look back.

Well.

For the time being, all I can do is eat my sorrow away, sleep until I am refreshed or dead, and make - yes, another one, my fifth so far... a new blog.

We may or may not soon be graced with the Pink Sovereign.



Star.
________________________________________