Sunday, 29 December 2013

Mind Numbing... Just What I Needed.

I am getting back on my feet, it's a slow process but isn't it always? I'm just glad that I don't feel as down as I did before. So, overwhelmingly relieved. My Mum can tell. It's making her a bit cheerier, and that makes me even more at peace.

I'm so thankful for the people around me, supporting me at this time. Beyond grateful.

SO, ANYWAAAAY!



I did some calculations, (looked on the blog archive list :3 ) and in 2012 I made 60 posts. That works out to be, on average, 5 a month. Which is really not that much at all! I remember not posting for ages and then posting a lot at once and then drips and drabs. Gonna try and make it consistent in 2014. I now have seven blogs in total... seven days in the week... catch ma drift...

This year, I posted 53 (I think? Including this?) Posts. I was wondering whether to do 7 more and make it even but - no. Why the heck would I do 7 posts in three days? No dude. No.



This last month has been a bit of a bummer, as I said before I haven't written much of my book. That makes me feel a bit *makes a fart noise*.

And as that's a goal very close to my heart, (buried inside, actually) the two blogs I was posting fiction on (One and Two) are sadly languishing away e_e

The one thing that has been cheering me up beyond measure is reading this manga that I have become obsessed with called Psyren, but Toshiaki Iwashiro. I hate to say it but remembering past phases of my life, I seem to be very happy when I have an unhealthy obsession with something. But look, whatever. It's manga. Manga is awesome.




I will do a review of it when I get the chance, ASAP if I can help it. I ended up reading one more volume than I was meant to, so I'm really excited for the next one and that wasn't meant to happen because it won't be released for another month or something. (e_e) That's cutting the long story short. I think between that and trying to put on motivating music, trying to sing a lot more, things are improving. I say that a lot, here and there, but I've kinda got to. I have to keep trying.







This is the sort of mind-numbing music that's been helping me get by lately. Don't usually listen to much music like this, but there are some times when I can't bear to hear myself think.




Strobe Light - by Andy Heller (SOUNDCLOUD)

Trancesaur - by _ensnare_ (YOUTUBE)

The music from this Anime Dress Up Game ^_^ (GAMES WEBSITE =] )




And all of this upbeat music brings me back to the song that got it all going...


If it's still showing, I got the heart from Glitter Graphics. I LOVED that site when I had a Myspace. Such cute things on there.




I don't know how I feel about New Year's Resolutions. I feel that on one hand, what's the point as they are always strongly linked to goals being broken.

On the other hand, I feel that just being proactive enough to ATTEMPT a change is better than doing nothing. Always. So I'm going to do the same thing I did in Jan 2013, which is change my diet. I am actually very eager for it, because when I did it last January I kept it up for 6 months. It may be one of my proudest achievements ever.



Mata ne.

2 comments:

  1. I have to force myself to blog these days because I don't know what to say any more. I know that this mainly stems from the business at the end of last year regarding my winter house pattern and CK. Even though I got paid out after a bit of a fight it has still left a sour taste in my mouth. To me, my blog was just a bit of me rambling on and a diary of sorts to keep a track of the things that I make. Sending emails back and forth to a solicitor of a multi million pound company never came in to the equation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Shell =( I'm really sad to hear that. Though, I sure you still have loads of things left to blog about! Blogs are different things for many people. Out of my own frustrations, my blogs ended up becoming my works of art, my scrapbook, my journal, my little wishes and whatnot. With me, I don't exactly run out of things to post but I can't bring myself to when I'm that distressed. So I just don't. But that fact that you still force yourself to blog is admirable. At least I think so. I imagined it as being a distraction from your stresses.

      You could try different things to put the love back into blogging, or to give you something to write about, like setting yourself a blogging task for 30 days or 10 days or whatever. I've seen bloggers do stuff like, each day write a list of 10 (10 people I couldn't live without, 10 goals for 2014, 10 best experiences/holidays I've had, so on).

      As you're quite crafty it might not be your style. Maybe posting people who inspire you in your field or some goal setting might help. These days, my blog helps me get through a lot of the crap around me. I hope things will be looking up for you =]

      Have a great new year. And thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...