Friday 25 April 2014

Scared Of The Climb


Scared of getting myself out there and exposing myself, allowing myself to be temporarily vulnerable only so I can learn from it and become a better person. Scared of the climb. Worse, scared of doing nothing, of procrastination - saying things and wishing for things that never come to be. Scared of how ambition will change me. Scared of failing.

But more than that, I am excited to succeed, excited for the life that awaits me when I prevail, excited for the happiness and exhilaration I'll feel when I overcome those challenges and most of all excited to live, to actually live, verb, as  feel like at the moment I am waiting for it to kick in. The more I tell myself I have so much ahead of me, the more I believe it. That's worthy of a sideways animesmiley. =]


Indigo Star xx