Thursday 23 October 2014

Dance Addictions

I've watched all of these videos dozens and dozens of times. They just lift my soullll. c:


Dance Addiction #1.
Style: Contemp/modern & ballet.

The music video to Chandelier by Sia. Maddie Ziegler (who I didn't know of before this video) dances amazingly and really made me nostalgic for my old dance classes. I never thought I'd feel that way again, but... *shrug* life's a bitch.




Dance Addiction #1.
Style: Hip-hop

Found this first on facebook aaaages ago. The choreography is so simple but made powerful by complete synchronisation and loads of energy. And gotta be honest, those girls are just adorable. Double ++ for the kawaii factor.




Dance Addiction #1.
Style: Breakin' and Tricking

When I first found this, I couldn't stop watching it. This is one of those videos that makes you want to tell everyone and then take dance classes. They pull off some phenomenal tricks and also they really look like they're just having fun as well. Love this to pieces.





Star xx