Monday 13 February 2012

Born To Die

Please excuse me. I'm just posting some random shit to push my last post down the page - it's not something I want to be the first thing seen on my blog >=(

This is the mellow tones of Lana Del Rey, who enchanted me with Video Games and haunted me all through the Christmas months of 2011 with this song. I used to listen to it on repeat on the train back from work, looking out through the windows at the nighttime London skyline. It was kinda eerie. I can't really explain how it made me feel - I couldn't even say whether the feeling was positive or negative - I guess it feel kind of... sorrowful, but at the same time assured and certain. Kind of confident. Now, I don't what the hell that means, but that's just what came to mind.

Yeah, by the way... I didn't understand the video either.


S.K. x
________________________________________