Thursday 23 July 2020

Who Do You Think You Are?: Self-Righteousness on the Web

I don't feel I have the expertise or the right to ask others to give up their valuable time reading the shit I write, even if it's good shit. I also don't want to join the imposter syndrome club, it's oversubscribed.

I'm deeply troubled about putting my voice out there and writing articles and web content - less worried about it being ignored than I am worried about it being so deeply despised that somebody would want me dead.

But for some, that's a good thing. Whether people love or hate the article - they care about it. It made an impact. I know in a business sense it's far worse to be ignored. But I've never been the business-savvy kind.



Star . 


Listening to: Human Nature by Barrie


Cooking: vegan spinach ravioli with a smashed avocado, spring onion and cherry tomato topping